Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 4

Just a quick note to say the traffic situation at Z's school is still no better.  Took me 30 minutes to pick him up today!  I am almost tempted to have him take the bus, but he is so little!!  The school is maybe 5 minutes away so I am probably just being way overprotective (hello helicopter mom!). How old were your kids when they started taking the bus to school?  This morning at drop off they informed me that Kindergarden was to use a different entrance than we had been using, so now he needs to learn a new route before we feel comfortable just dropping him off instead of walking to class.

Today Z told me his new friend was "the boy with no hair".  I asked what his name was and he didn't know.  I really hope he doesn't call him that in class.  Also, his teacher knows about Star Wars, bonus!!

1 comment:

  1. "The boy with no hair" Ha, that is sooo funny!

    Baby Carrier giveaway on my blog if you know anyone that needs one!

    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, now we can be BFFs!!