Monday, August 23, 2010

Where to start?

I have been putting off actually writing anything on here because I am just not sure where to start.  So, I will just jump in so at least my first blog post is done!  

About me?  Why is that such a hard question to answer?  I think before I had kids it was much easier.  Now I feel like my identity is all wrapped up in motherhood, but surely there is more to me than that.  I am a wife and stay-at-home mom.  (I never thought that this is where I would be, but I do love it and can't imagine doing anything else.)  I am a bit of a nerd (thanks husband!).  I like to cook, bake, sew (still learning), take pictures.  I hate to clean, but also hate living in a mess so I do a lot of it.  I am pretty girly and never had any brothers so it is shocking to me sometimes how wild my little boys are. 

Hopefully my future posts will be more interesting than this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, now we can be BFFs!!