Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Random

I realize I haven't written anything in more than a week, but my life is just SO exciting!  So for today I will just write about our random goings-ons.


  • Hubby is out  of town on business for a few days so of course Z came down with a fever today.  It is sort of a running joke that whenever he is out of town one of the kids or me or all three of us get sick.  So far he isn't too ill, just the fever.  It was kind of high though 102 degrees even after taking a few bites of his cold cereal.  He was kinda cute, I told him that he couldn't go to school today and he started crying and said "All the kids will say I am ABSENT!!!"  I guess he thought absent was some sort of insult, so I explained what it actually meant and told  him yes he would be absent.  He was upset but quickly calmed down after letting him know he would have to rest and watch cartoons.

  • My father taught the kids to say "Heya baby!" and little S thinks it is the funniest thing ever!  And it is!  He really cracks us up, he says it in this weird little voice and I just die.  So hilarious.  S is such a character and already has quite the developed sense of humor.  I just know he is going to be the class clown once he starts school.

  • I am going to Washington DC!  My husband heard that Jon Stewart is throwing a "Rally for Sanity" and we both thought it sounded like fun, but had no real intention of going.  A couple hours later we got an email from a good friend of ours saying "lets do it!"  I was a little apprehensive because it is on Halloween weekend and I didn't want to miss out on my fav holiday with the kids.  Especially since I am making them the coolest costumes ever.  But, my mom said she would watch them.  Oh so tempting.  I finally decided to go and come home Halloween afternoon so I can still go trick-or-treating.  Yay! I am SO excited.  Hopefully we can pack a lot of sightseeing into the 2 full days we will be there.  I went when I was about 14 and saw almost everything, but I would like to spend some more times in the museums. (Oh man, that is so almost 20 years ago sheesh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, now we can be BFFs!!